Sunday, April 22, 2012

DIY Desk Organizer

I saw somewhere online about DIY desk organizer with boxes. Since I got many packages over the years... I recycled them, reused them... until recently, I saw someone bought a kit and then put it together. She painted it and covered it with papers. I suddenly remember about the boxes. I decided to recycle mine to desk organizer. It took a while to figure out what I want and the size of it. Trail and error, I finally finished it. You can do it. Be creative! I will post another photo soon when I'm done decorating it with paint and paper.


3 comments:

  1. i admire your work, i will working on mine soon since i have many boxes left :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make this, but the picture isn't quite big enough for me to see the details of how it was put together. Is there a "how to" somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i need a "how to" also please

    ReplyDelete