Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My K-9 Project

This is my currently project but is put on hold because I can't find the specific part for its eyes...

It's K-9, a robotic dog from TV series Doctor Who. I just wanted to show lighted part on the back of K-9. This photo was taken in late Nov. 2008. I am still looking for "eyes" part which is a bunch of red bars. I have looked everywhere for it. I would have to find other way to create red bars. I wish I would have found it so I can paint it.... get over with it then have it following me anywhere I walk (just kidding) Ugh!!!! I can't believe it's hard to find that part... grrrr... I added small photo of TV's K-9 for compare. For some strange reason, I like color white... but I'm sure it gets dirty easily. Aw... I have blue paint ready and waiting....


No comments:

Post a Comment